WILLIAMSBURG CHRISTMAS MARKET VENDOR INFORMATION
LOCATION: Court St. (Adjacent to Bicentennial Park/Behind the Art Museums of Colonial Williamsburg)
CultureFix is hosting a European village atmosphere Christmas Market. Vendors will display their items in wooden chalets. Each chalet is 10’ X 8’ and will have a display door 78” wide that opens to the front of the shed to display products. Every chalet will have electricity, a light & a small internal heater.
There will be programmed Live Entertainment, Craft Beer, Warm Gluhwein, Food Vendors and lighting and decor to create a festive holiday atmosphere.
Vendor applicants must understand and agree to the following rules:
1. Vendors will operate their chalet for the entire length the Market is open. If the vendor does not operate their chalet for the entirety, their deposit will be lost and the vendor may not be allowed to participate in future Christmas Markets.
2. Locks will be provided to secure the chalets overnight.
3. No extra heating units of any type may be used inside the area per the Fire Marshall. Any additional electrical needs besides basic lighting, should be discussed with the organizer.
4. Vendors may have two, six-foot tables outside of their chalet. The rest of the items must be inside their chalet.
5. Shoppers may enter the chalets to purchase merchandise.
6. The Christmas Market is a rain or shine event. Tents are only permitted when it is actively raining/snowing. This will be determined by management.
7. Vendors may decorate their chalets as needed. CultureFix will install an LED strip light inside the chalet, a lit garland and decorative sign along the top of the chalet.
8. Booth spaces will be allocated by CultureFix.
9. There will be portable toilets available on site at the market.
10. There will be a dumpster on site. Vendors must dispose of their trash in the dumpster, not in the market’s garbage bins.
A space at the market is $550 per weekend.
Filling out this application does not guarantee acceptance to be a vendor at the market. If your application is accepted, a $250 deposit invoice will be sent to secure your space. The deposit does not apply to the chalet rental. You will receive the $250 deposit back after your time at the market has ended so long as the rules were followed.
CultureFix will be curating the market to ensure a variety of products. Vendors will be chosen based on product description.
Thank you! We’ll be in touch.